Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Nolan

So, I'm terrible with keeping this post up and I've decided that I'm going to use it as a reminder of all the funny things my crazy kids do or say. First up...Nolan Hinkson. He is a crazy 2 1/2 year old and is totally giving me hell this summer! 

When I have to do lawn work and it's just Nolan and I then I usually have him watch Turtles to keep him still. He has never been the type of kid to dig out food/paint/, etc. and make giant messes. Well, I spoke too soon...I was out mowing and Nolan said he wanted to come outside. He goes inside to grab his shoes and takes longer than anticipated so I go inside. He comes out with white powder like material all over him. Back story here...we had french toast that morning and he LOVED the powdered sugar. So, low and behold he decided he needed more on what little he had left on his plate. He got the powdered sugar off the counter and dumped some more on his plate and then continued dumping more on the floor, the dog food bowl, and all over the floor when he couldn't get the bag back on the counter. 

I came in upset with the giant mess and started to get on to him and asking him what happened and all he could say was "I don't know." I brought him over to the bag and pointed at it and said Look, what did you do? His response "Oh no! What happened?!" After I cleaned up the mess I had to laugh it off because he was so shocked at the mess and had no clue what had happened. Crazy kid. 


No comments: