Monday, September 9, 2013

New beginnings...

We started this new adventure with a party at our vice principals house! He and his wife put on a party for his and her school and it was an awesome time! They had so much stuff for the kids so the adults could hang out. It was great getting to talk to my coworkers outside of the classroom. 



FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!


This year marked my 10th year of teaching and Jack going to 1st grade. He was so excited to get back to his friends and to keep learning. He still loves school and we'll enjoy that as long as we can. 

School is going great for me. I'm working harder than I have ever before but I have amazing coworkers that make my job better. We all work as a team and are supportive of each other. I think this is going to be a great first year!


No comments: