Monday, May 30, 2011

Chicago!

The Alma HS band took our spring trip to Chicago this year and it was a blast! I have been to Chicago a couple of times already but one time I was 7 months pregnant and the other it was the dead of winter. This time it was a beautiful 70 degrees and sunny, which the Chicagoans said was not normal. We were able to see many things I have never seen in Chicago which included the Shedd Aquarium, the Museum of Natural History, and a Chicago White Sox Game!

Also, the band did play in a competition while in Chicago and who happened to be there but Todd Moody! It was great to see him and catch up. I hadn't seen him since he graduated in '99 but it was just like old times.

Some museum pics!


The cool dinosaur!




Had to get a pic of the Razorback!


The view from inside looking out.


I will post more pics later. Right now it is only doing one pic at a time, which will take me all night.

No comments: