Thursday, November 30, 2006

JR Graduates!


For all of you who didn't know, I defended my Masters thesis on November 14th and will officially graduate from Graduate School from the University of North Carolina-Wilmington this fall. Right now I'm still teaching lessons at Alma and working part-time at UPS until a position opens at the University of Arkansas or the University of Arkansas-Fort Smith. Hopefully an adjunct faculty or academic advisor job will present itself soon. Most colleges however do their hiring for that kind of stuff in the late Spring, so I'll have to be patient. There's also a chance that I could work as a history teacher at a NWArkansas school. Shiloh Christian, a private school run by Springdale First Baptist, has shown some interest in me, but nothing is concrete yet!

No comments: